Financial Analysis of Energy Efficiency Projects: Advanced
Format: Online, on-demand streaming
Length: ~ 2 Hours
CEUs: Coming soon
This training applies the financial analysis concepts learned in the Beginner and Intermediate sessions to real life projects. In addition to understanding how to calculate a project’s various financial returns, attendees will also understand how to interpret and critique a project's results.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: (See Eligibility Criteria below)
Anyone attempting to evaluate and/or lobby for expense-reducing capital projects; project development roles (e.g., engineers, vendors, manufacturers’ reps); program managers; utility and/or regulator staffs attempting to set metrics for encouraging/approving energy projects; etc.
- Apply concepts taught in the Beginner and Intermediate modules to projects provided by the instructor
- Review and critique real-world projects using concepts presented in the Beginner and Intermediate modules.
- The in-person version will consider projects provided by both the audience and the instructor.
- Better present project to commercial real estate customers
The Sacramento Municipal Utility District, or SMUD, has engaged EEFG, Inc. to provide this online/on-demand training to the following eligible stakeholders:
1) Customers of Sacramento Municipal Utility District
2) Professionals working in support of the Sacramento Municipal Utility District or its customers (e.g., a consultant helping a SMUD customer with their utility bills, benchmarking, or other efficiency initiatives)
If you are not eligible for registration because you are neither a customer of Sacramento Municipal Utility District, nor a professional working in support of Sacramento Municipal Utility District or its customers, you will be invoiced the full price of $99. If you have any questions, please contact EEFG, Inc. at email@example.com.
Registration is for a license to use these course materials on a PER-PERSON basis for one year. If you are registering for more than one person, please select the correct quantity of people and provide email addresses for each attendee in the notes field when completing registration. Account log on information will be sent to each attendee individually within 24 hours (Monday - Friday). Access by unlicensed registrants is strictly prohibited. As the licensed registrant for this training, you are accountable for any illegal distribution of course content including sharing your log-on information with others, group viewing, posting copies of this material on the Internet or on a company server or intranet, and any other form of unauthorized sharing. If you need additional help registering people for this course or using these training materials for your team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that they may be properly registered. All training materials are covered by U.S. Copyright law and under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.